Embark on a transformative journey with Jay Jones in the latest Black Entrepreneur Blueprint episode # 494. Many aspiring entrepreneurs find themselves leading a mundane or unfulfilling life simply because they haven’t cracked the code to unlock their purpose.
In this compelling episode, Jay delves deep into the inseparable connection between purpose and pain, unraveling the secrets to living a life aligned with your true calling. Gain invaluable insights as Jay shares practical tips on how to not only survive but thrive by making a living while fully immersed in your purpose.
Don’t miss this empowering conversation that promises to reshape your perspective on life, purpose, and the limitless possibilities that lie ahead. Tune in now and discover the path to a purpose-driven life on Black Entrepreneur Blueprint.
LEARN HOW TO LIVE IN YOUR PURPOSE – Special Offer
Save $150 off my Pinpoint & Monetize Your Genius program. Your “genius” is the intersection of your passion and your talent, but unfortunately, most people don’t know how to monetize your genius. Join me in this flagship program that transforms you from living your life by default to living your purpose. Only $97 using promo code “purpose”
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST EPISODE
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 494
What is the definition of “Purpose?” – the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists?
Quote By Bruce Bryans: “The man without a purpose is neither master of his fate nor the captain of his soul. He is merely a minion, a pawn, and a tool for men and women who know what they want out of life and who are determined to get it.”
“When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist.” ―Wayne Dyer
Why Most People Don’t Live In Their Purpose
- Too much monthly debt (bills keep them hustling for the almighty dollar)
- Don’t have the passive income or cash reserves to work in your purpose
- Don’t know your purpose
- Scared to make changes in your life
What Are The Benefits Of Living In Your Purpose
- You have a purpose (something to get up for)
- Your life is more aligned (you’re doing what you were designed to do)
- You’re generally more happy (because you are following your natural path)
Steps To Live In Your Purpose
- Identify what your purpose is – use a mind map and answer these three questions – Ask yourself “What were you put here to do?” “Who am I supposed to serve?” “What impact can I have on others?”
- Identify opportunities to combine monetization and your purpose and answer these three questions – Ask yourself “What are you good at?” “What do you like to do?” “What will people pay me for?”
- Create Your Purpose Matrix (an environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure) – Take all six answers (or more) and write them on a sheet of paper and start mixing and matching