Selling is the most important aspect of any business, but many entrepreneurs either don’t like selling or aren’t good at selling. Without sales, you have no revenues, and without revenues, you have no business. Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast # 418 as he gives you several strategies to help you sell when you don’t like selling.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 418
Today we’re going to discuss some strategies that will make selling a lot easier for all entrepreneurs. We know that sales is the lifeblood of any business.
- Change the dynamics of a conversation – inbound leads give you the upper hand, when you make first contact you are at a disadvantage (hey, you called me). Example: people would call our mortgage company looking to do a BK buyout – we were in control.
- Positioning yourself as an expert – by using content and other resources like publishing a book, getting certifications or designations, etc. For example, You don’t tell your doctor what you’re going to do, because they are positioned as an expert and you’re not..
- Create automation to attract qualified prospects – using automation and lead generation makes people raise their hands and let you know that they’re interested. You’ve got to have a lead generation system. Example: I just looked over some numbers for one of my physical product brands and I got 172 leads in the last 15 days (about 11 per day) and sold 27 units. That’s a 13.9% conversion ratio which is pretty good. That generated me about $1,053 with NO ad spend.
- Create “No brainer” offers where people have to be damn near silly not to take you up on it. Example: Try this software for free for 14 days. One of my flat iron brands: Return this product at any time with no questions asked and a refund. How can you alleviate the concern?
- Have a great product or service with a good reputation and social proof. That’s why certain products don’t need to be sold like a Porsche, either you want it or you don’t. I don’t think the problem is the quality of the product.
These are some strategies or tips that you can use to help you sell if you don’t like selling or you’re not good at it. The key is having a proven system to create consistent leads and sales. That’s the difference between multimillion-dollar businesses and going out of business.
JOIN ME IN MY NEW LEAD GENERATION TRAINING FOR ONLY $27