Many businesses fail or hit a revenue ceiling that they just can’t break through. In order to build and scale your business, you must have a stream of qualified leads and a system to generate them. Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 414 as he discusses the importance of lead generation and how you can use those same skills to make money helping other business owners.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A LEAD GENERATION SYSTEM AND MAKE MONEY WITH A LEAD GENERATION BUSINESS
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT EPISODE # 414 – SHOW NOTES
The foundation for any business is leads – not just regular leads, but QUALIFIED leads. In order to build and scale a business, you MUST HAVE leads.
I always talk about the importance of building a database (so you can create your own Amazon Prime Days). But you can’t build a database without QUALIFIED LEADS.
The importance of creating systematic leads for your business. If you don’t have this, you don’t have a business. NO LEADS = NO SALES = NO BUSINESS
Why do you want to generate consistent leads for your business?
- Revenue-generating skill set (the most important piece of the puzzle)
- To keep you in business (the reason you’re trying all these hair-brained ideas and wasting money is because you don’t have enough people to talk to.
- To have a consistent level of income you can count on each month (it’s a science)
- To build your database so you can continue to market to your audience
- To build your platform (the way you communicate with your audience – email, newsletter, audio, video, etc.)
ADDED BENEFIT OF KNOWING HOW TO GENERATE LEADS
You can make money by generating leads for other businesses.
Many companies pay anywhere from $50 to $250 per qualified lead.
|Legal personal injury $75 – $225||Plastic surgery leads $100 – $500|
|Legal Workers comp $75 – $250||Mortgage Leads $20 – $150|
|Legal criminal defense $75 – $120||Credit card and loans $20 – $50|
|Legal DUI $100 – $160||Drug treatment $85 – $1,000|
|Life Insurance $20 – $50||Home Improvement $75 – $250|
|Long term care Insurance $50 – $100||Legal Malpractice $250 – $1,000|
- IF THE LEAD IS EXCLUSIVE, YOU CAN CHARGE MORE
- YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO SELL TO THE END CONSUMER, YOU CAN SELL TO LEAD COMPANIES
Some of the most attractive lead generation niches have a few characteristics in common:
- High demand for leads and lots of potential end consumers that generate high search traffic volume (especially through search engines like Google).
- A lot of big-budget lead buyers, or at least a consolidated bunch of them (direct vendors, service providers, or intermediaries willing to spend top dollar for qualified leads).
- High conversation rates or high value of sales (e.g., big-ticket items, specialized services).
Imagine if you sell insurance, sell cars, coaching/consulting, physical products, digital products, etc.
TOP 9 LEAD GENERATION NICHES
- Plastic surgeons
- Loans & credit cards
- Home services and remodeling (plumbing, water removal, mold removal, home improvements, etc)
- Education (schools and colleges)
- Mortgages and real estate
- Senior care
- Drug rehabilitation
EVERYBODY NEEDS LEADS – ALL BUSINESSES NEED LEADS
JOIN THE LEAD GENERATION MASTERMIND GROUP
Go to: www.BEBMastermind.com