One of the most important components to entrepreneur success is your branding. Your website is the foundation of your brand identity, and the quality of your website will provide the first impression of your business. Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 391 as he talks with Melyon Smith, the founder of Broken Chain Marketing about creating a revenue-producing website and branding strategy. Visit https://blackentrepreneurblueprint.com/partners/
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
WATCH THE INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE
CALL IN FOR YOUR WEBSITE CRITIQUE ON “ASK JAY LIVE”
Join us live Tuesday, January 11th at 12 noon EST / 9 AM Pacific on my companion podcast “Ask Jay Live” and get your website and branding strategy questions answered and get a quick website review live on-air. Melyon Smith will be on with us live to answer questions and give you a FREE WEBSITE CRITIQUE. So make sure you call in and give us your website address. Go to “AskJayLive.com to subscribe and call in.
TO CALL IN AND SUBSCRIBE GO TO: https://callin.com/link/JpAIHjWmJb
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 391
Here are several takeaways and resources from today’s show
- Make sure you utilize your website to help you make money. It doesn’t have to be an ecommerce transaction site, but you should be building a database by gathering email addresses at the least.
- Utilize your website as a platform to communicate with your audience and provide them with quality content and resources
- When you are creating your website understand that this is the main component of your brand identity, so you want to make sure your website presence aligns and matches the quality of the products or services you provide. Your site is usually the number one component that will give people their first impression of you and your company.
- Always take into account your website when you are creating your brand strategy
- Brand Strategy definition – A branding strategy (a.k.a. brand development strategy) is the long-term plan to achieve a series of long-term goals that ultimately result in the identification and preference of your brand by consumers.
- Website design assistance – Go to https://blackentrepreneurblueprint.com/partners/ and click on “Broken Chain Marketing” to get more information about creating a winning website and branding.
- Entrepreneur Resources – Go to https://blackentrepreneurblueprint.com/