Are you tired of settling for an ordinary life when you’re destined for greatness? What’s stopping you from becoming a great entrepreneur and living the life you’ve always dreamt of?
Join Jay on his latest Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast, episode #487, where he delves deep into the science of daring to be great and shares invaluable insights and examples. Also, Jay decodes the 7 keys to unlocking your entrepreneurial greatness and seizing the life you truly desire – including the single most important factor that will determine if you can be a great entrepreneur.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 487
Are you living to your potential, or are you just living an ordinary life? Are you satisfied with where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, or do you know you need to do more?
Why do most people settle for the ordinary? (human nature)
- Most people are risk-averse – not sure what will happen.
- Most people are scared to try something new – happy with the status quo.
- Most people just want to get by – just want to do enough to make it
- Most people don’t want to put the work in to be great – think it’s too hard to be great.
- Most people decide to settle for the ordinary – they don’t have a desire for anything more.
What separates ordinary entrepreneurs from extraordinary/great entrepreneurs?
- You know that you have greatness inside of you – just trying to figure out how to reach it.
- You want more out of life than you have and know entrepreneurship will provide the life you want.
- You know that you aren’t living up to your potential.
The 7 keys you need to unlock your entrepreneurial greatness.
- Just start – in order to be, you must do – stop the procrastination and just start- To Be, Do
- Create a plan to become a great entrepreneur – identify your business idea, research your business, and test your ideas to get proof of concept without expending all your resources.
- Embrace the process of becoming a great entrepreneur – focus and embrace the process of becoming great and the results will follow
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable – understand what you are about to embark on and embrace the journey (becoming accustomed to something can be a blessing or a curse – understand the difference)
- Invest in yourself – mentorship, online courses, formal education, self-help books and resources, training programs, etc.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people and positivity – nothing makes you more inspired than being around other people and entrepreneurs chasing their dreams and daring to be great. (The people you spend time with are going to make or break your dreams)
- Eliminate negativity from your life – that includes people and situations.
The single most important factor that will determine if you can be a great entrepreneur.
Change is only made when the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change – meaning it’s more painful to stay in your current situation than it is to make a change to the unknown.
THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR THAT WILL DETERMINE IF YOU DARE TO BE GREAT AND BECOME A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR.