Every business owner should have the desire to level up and grow their business. Unfortunately, many business owners don’t know exactly how to do this. Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 407 as he discusses 7 tips to level up your business and go to six and even seven figures.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 407
Today I’m going to give you 7 tips to help you break through to the next level.
- Change your environment – What environment do you do business in? Do you work from home or by yourself, do you have an office, or do you work in a coworking environment? Sometimes we need to be around the energy of other entrepreneurs to give us that extra incentive to make things happen. Have 6 and 7-figure conversations in your new environment. Check out coworking environments like https://www.wework.com/ or google coworking spaces near me.
- Change the information you receive – we are inundated with information, all types of info which can be good or bad. The old saying is garbage in equals garbage out. So if you’re taking in information about building your business from someone who is speaking solely from theory or never built a business, be wary. There is an infinite amount of “gurus” out here espousing “get rich quick schemes” and other misinformation so limit and sensor your information sources to credible sources.
- Change the people you confide in – Just like information, there are positive people that can help your business or negative people that will kill your dreams. Entrepreneurship is a language that not everybody understands. Remember who you’re talking to and what their motivation is. Unfortunately, many people don’t want you to be successful because they think that is a negative reflection on them (it makes them look in the mirror).
- Think big but start small – In order to go to six or seven figures, you have to start thinking bigger, but you need to start small and build the right foundation for your business. I always try to reverse engineer my businesses by thinking from the end to the beginning. Example: Hell Yeah Hot Sauce
- Level up your network to a 6 and 7 figure network – The old saying says “You’re The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With” According to Jim Rohn, if you aren’t intentional about the people you spend your time with, you won’t be able to gain the continuous personal improvement that you’re looking for. So start to really look at the people you spend your time with and level up that network. Find a group of entrepreneurs or start a group on https://www.meetup.com/
- Start having 6 and 7-figure mentors – If you want to learn how to do something, find mentors that have done what you want to do. These mentors may come in the form of paid mastermind groups, one – on one mentorship, and apprenticeship. The best way to learn is from someone who has done it.
- Start having the 6 and 7-figure mindset – The mindset that says “Yes, it’s possible.” “Yes, I can do it.” Start training your mind by changing your habits to that of successful 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs. Get up earlier, commit a specific amount of time to your craft each day, don’t make excuses, set clear and concise goals with time frames, set key performance indicators, treat your business like a business and not a hobby, understand that you get out what you put in.
TODAY’S SHOW SPONSOR
Podcaster Weekly Newsletter
Today’s show is sponsored by “Podcaster Weekly – Build A 6-Figure Podcast.” Go to podcasterweekly.com and register for the newsletter. If you’re serious about building a profitable podcast, subscribe to “Podcaster Weekly” for all the podcast news and resources you need to build a 6 – figure podcast. Each week you’ll receive three issues filled with actionable content and resources including workshops, templates, and tools to build your business. On Monday, you will receive the latest podcast news and updates. On Wednesday, you’ll receive actionable steps and tools to grow your podcast. And on Friday we’ll share our favorite links for the week. Go to https://podcasterweekly.com/