What do the names Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, DuPont, Dell, and Disney all have in common? They are companies named after the last name of their founder. These companies have provided their heir’s generational wealth for multiple generations. The question is are you creating generational wealth for your last name, or somebody else’s?
Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 395 as he discusses what we need to do to create generational wealth.
GET YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL RESOURCES AT https://blackentrepreneurblueprint.com/
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES EPISODE # 395
Number 1 – you’ve been brainwashed and programmed to value anything that IS NOT Black.
Number 2 – Other ethnicities talk about and instill building the family legacy and generational wealth.
Number 3 – You’re doing exactly what they want you to do – be a super consumer while their family and heirs are getting rich off of you.
WHAT WE MUST DO
- Mental reprogramming / conditioning – We have to make a mental switch that manifests itself into a change in thinking and habits. Black first – not Black as an afterthought. Support Black, Buy Black, BE BLACK
- Recognize & Understand that Black is beautiful – if you don’t understand and appreciate the value we have as a people, you won’t treat yourself and our community like the kings and queens we are. Giving life to our community, not death.
- Focus on my own legacy and generational wealth, not others – What am I going to do for my family and the next generations?
- Understand the game and how you fit into the game (you are a pawn that needs to become a king/Queen. We’re manipulated by media, images, and systems to make sure we’re on the bottom of the socio economic ladder. Garbage in means garbage out – we are not hopeless.
- Value yourself and your ethnicity and show that by buying and supporting Black owned businesses
- Train your children to be producers NOT consumers – to create. Teach them to understand and appreciate the quest for generational wealth? Expose them to entrepreneurship, help them start a business or find them a mentor if you’re not an entrepreneur.
- What are YOU focusing on the flash or building assets? Are you too worried about what you drive, what clothes you wear, how big your house is (there’s a time and place for that – natural order) – or are you focusing on building generational wealth for your family and the generations to come?