If you want the blueprint to build a million-dollar business, make sure you tune in to today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint # 385 as Jay breaks down the 7 things all million-dollar companies have.
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE #385
If you look at all the sustainable million dollar plus companies, they all have several things in common.
- Quality products or services: You must have products or services. Solve a problem. The greater the perceived problem the more value it has
- Database: you must build a database of current and prospective customers do you can continue to market to them and nurture your relationship
- Platform: allows you to own your audience and communicate with them at any time. You must control your own platform (not a social media platform). Your website, newsletter, podcast, etc.
- Lead generation system: all million-dollar companies have a lead gen system that works automatically 24/7 365 to create a predictable lead flow for your business (sales funnels)
- Fulfillment system: is that you sold your product or service you have to fulfill it. I body wants to buy something and there are issues receiving what you purchased. That’s part of the customer experience.
- Standard operating procedures: what are the standard procedures for your business, how do you operate, how does your business do things. Write it down.
- Retention system / customer care: it’s easier to keep customers than get new ones, you need a customer care division to interact with your customers and let them tell you what your doing well at and what you need to improve.