Many times, we delay our destiny because we wait on other people or organizations to validate us. You need the hiring manager to validate you to get that new job, you want to start your business, but your spouse or partner hasn’t validated you. On today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 382, Jay is going to discuss how to create your sweet spot in business and life and give you several tips and actionable steps to do so.
JOIN ME LIVE EVERY TUESDAY AT 12 NOON EST / 9 AM PACIFIC
NEWS FLASH: Check out my new, exclusive, live call-in show every Tuesday, at 12 Noon EST / 9 AM Pacific on the new social podcast app Callin. Join me every Tuesday on “Ask Jay Live” and get all your entrepreneurial questions answered. Here’s the link: https://callin.com/?link=aNutVQeOTh
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 382
Today I’m going to give you some real-life examples of people that created their own sweet spot and have taken their destiny into their own hands without being validated by anyone else.
Who Am I Talking To?
Today I’m talking to employees that want to transition into entrepreneurs – I’m talking to entrepreneurs that have created something that has turned into something they aren’t happy with (maybe you’re working too many hours, you’re not fulfilled with what you’re doing now, your business has transformed into something you can’t stand) Example: my alarm business
Today’s Show was inspired by my cousin
My cousin’s daughter was born hearing impaired and is looking for a job in social media and is he hasn’t been able to find something she likes, so I asked my cousin, what is her ideal job or situation – and now let’s go look at how we can create that sweet spot
- Become the architect of your life – and everything that you do should be centered on that
- No radio station was going to hire me to talk about entrepreneurship, so I had to pay them for airtime at first and then created my own show AND platform
- Dame Dash said that no one was going to hire him to be a movie director, so he made his own movies and directed them
STEPS / TIPS
- Become self-aware – know yourself – What do you like? What don’t you like? What are you good at? What makes you happy? Etc.
- Decide to live your truth – whatever that means to you, live it. What are you destined to do? What are you destined for? Who do you want to serve? Make a real decision backed by action, not just thoughts.
- What is your ideal job or work situation and how can you recreate that for yourself? if you’re an employee, what is your ideal job? Identify that and then create that situation. Or create that job or business that puts you in that job/position on your own
- Create your game plan? What steps do you need to take to bring this to fruition?
- Take calculated risks to create that situation. What moves do you have to make to get from A to B?