The goal for all entrepreneurs is to make money, but unfortunately, many struggle to make ends meet or grow their businesses.
Join Jay on his latest Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 464 as he discusses the importance of mindset to entrepreneurial success and gives you seven tips on how to create an elite entrepreneurial mindset.
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST EPISODE
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 464
Today we’re going to discuss and dissect how to create an elite entrepreneurial mindset. An ‘elite entrepreneurial mindset is a mindset designed for entrepreneurial success as an entrepreneur. You see, true entrepreneurs are built differently than others and we must have our mindset aligned with our dreams to become successful.
Mindset – a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.
When you change your mindset, you change your money – How to develop an elite entrepreneurial mindset
Here are several tips and mindset changes you can use right now to change your money
- Garbage in equals garbage out – what you put in is going to determine what you put out. Monitor your information and guard your mind (reduce the number of podcasts, mentors, gurus,s, etc, and focus on those you trust)
- Adopt the mindset of consistency – understand that all growth and change come from consistent intentional actions that will change your money.
- Adopt the mindset of clarity – understand and identify how you really make money. What actually is making you money and is the most profitable aspect of your business?
- Understand your true enemy – your biggest enemy is you. You need to defeat your old self and old mindset to change your money. You do this by embracing the process of consistency.
- Identify and destroy limiting thoughts – no limitations has no fears, and recognizes no such word as impossible.
- Changing your network will change your mindset – identify people and groups to align yourself with that have a positive mindset. You may need a new set of friends. You need to be around people with positive energy.
- Adopt the mindset of Alignment – align yourself with other entrepreneurs – you need to be with people who speak your language.
YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS MAY BE BIGGER THAN YOUR NETWORK CAN COMPREHEND – YOU CAN’T LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT THINKING THE WAY YOU DO