Have you ever thought about creating an affiliate marketing campaign to sell your products or services? Join Jay on today’s Black Entrepreneur Blueprint podcast episode # 362 as he talks with the founder of Omnistar Affiliate Software, Arlen Robinson. Arlen shares his amazing entrepreneurial journey about creating a SaaS company and how to grow sales by creating your own affiliate program. GET 20% OFF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION www.GetOSI.com/BEB
Listen to the podcast:
Watch on YouTube:
BLACK ENTREPRENEUR BLUEPRINT SHOW NOTES – EPISODE # 362
Get 20% of Omnistar Affiliate software by going to www.GetOSI.com/BEB
Here are some key points from today’s show:
- At 5:46 – Arlen discusses why he started his own business based on a missed business opportunity by his parents.
- At 8:25 – Arlen discusses going full-time and leaving corporate America.
- At 16:28 – Arlen discusses what his software does and how to use it.
- At 32:15 – Arlen discusses Blacks in tech.
- At 38:08 – Arlen discusses a rough time where his business was in trouble and he handled the situation.
Here are some takeaways from today’s show:
- The way that Arlen transitioned from employee to entrepreneur and how that transition can either make or break your business.
- The lack of Black-owned SaaS (software as a service) companies that are in the market.
- The importance of being able to pivot your business and stay successful.